Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Matt Chandler

Matt Chandler is the lead pastor of The Village Church in Highlands Village, Texas. How the Lord brought him to this position is a fascinating story. Chandler is by far my favorite communicator. He has a God given ability to proclaim the gospel of Jesus in a very compelling way. I started listening to him because a friend of mine told me I would like a specific message... long story short... I have listened to ever sermon I can get my hands on. I can say that he has challenged me more than any preacher I have consistently listened to. This clip is from when he spoke @ a Desiring God conference. Listen to this snippet and then go to itunes or The Village website and download his sermons... you won't be sorry.

If you want the message notes CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This just put me over the edge. I am now your biggest competition for biggest Chandler fan. No one will ever come to the churches we pastor as long as there is teaching like that out there. bummer