Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ROOTED... Read This Blog!


Jonny and Tom are two high school students who I worked with when I was a youth pastor in Oviedo, FL. They both are incredibly bright and have a lot to bring to the table regarding Christianity and what it looks like to live the Christian life in a younger generation. Don't let their age fool you... I have been challenged both spiritually and intellectually by both of these guys. It would be worth your time to check their blog out periodically.... actually just add them to your reader or subscribe to email updates. I am excited about reading their thoughts based on Scripture about Christ and the church. I just thought I would take a post and introduce you to two guys who are doing and will continue to do big things for the Lord...

So go read Jonny's first entry about community... He does an excellent job discussing this term that seems to have so many definitions floating around...

CLICK HERE
... to go to ROOTED!!

3 comments:

Mark L said...

nice. Ill have to ask them for an autograph next time I see them

Bobby said...

Oh yes... because if i mention them... the are famous for sure... haha.

Mark L said...

well you are kinda a big deal