Tuesday, February 24, 2009

War ... Should Christians Support It?

I am currently in the middle of writing a review of the book War in the Bible and Terrorism in the Twenty-First Century for my Old Testament class. This particular book has a lot of differing opinions on the subject of war, from a pacifist view to a just war approach. I am finding the different essays (chapters) to be very interesting, causing me to ponder my own position.

So... What is your stance on war? Should Christians be involved in war? I would really like to hear your opinion on the subject. Feel free to leave a comment and get this conversation started.

1 comment:

Mark L said...

yes christians should be involved in war. The old testament is full of physical war and the new testament is full of spiritual war. War is part of any christians life