Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Driscoll Talks Straight to Men

I love listening to Mark Driscoll preach. I know some people think he is too harsh... however, I would simply disagree. For the longest time the pulpit has been filled with pastors who are afraid to offend anyone. Driscoll knows how to tell it like it is... in the sermon below he addresses marriage and men... pulling no punches. If you are a man.... I would suggest you listen...

Driscoll will have you laughing.... and before you know it he will be yelling at you...

Enjoy...

4 comments:

Mark L said...

wow. Probably the best sermon I have ever heard. Thanks Bobby

Bobby said...

No problem... I am glad you liked it... it was very powerful.

Anonymous said...

Sweet sermon, thanks for posting Bobby. Shaun Gyger

Bobby said...

Shaun... good to hear from you... glad you enjoyed the sermon... hope life is treating you well in Oviedo.